Terms & Conditions
This website contains information about Lycadigital (“Lycadigital”). Please read carefully the following conditions of use. By accessing this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these conditions.
1. License Terms
1.1 The content of this website is the copyright of Lycadigital and/or its licensors. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. Lycadigital grants you (the “User”) the non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access the Service for User’s personal use on a personal computing device or mobile phone. Unless otherwise authorized, User may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Service (including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation or manuals relating to the Service) except as provided in this Agreement. All other rights are reserved to Lycadigital.
1.2 Unless otherwise authorized by this Agreement or Lycadigital in writing, User shall not:
- Sublicense to, transfer, network, transmit, distribute, or permit use of the Service by, any third party;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service;
- Transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or other user’s use of the Service;
- Use the Service in any way related to gambling or illegal lotteries or illegal sweepstakes;
- Harm the Service including using any program or another mechanism to slow or “crash” the network;
- Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate this Agreement;
1.3 User (i) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, and (ii) hereby releases, Lycadigital, its licensors, and their direct and indirect parent and sister corporations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which result from, arise out of or in connection with User’s use of the Service or activities related thereto or User’s violation of this Agreement.
1.4 The grant of license herein, may be terminated by Lycadigital at any time, for any reason or for no reason, in Lycadigital’s sole and absolute discretion, by providing written, electronic or emailed notice to User. The User may, at any time and for any reason or for no reason, terminate this Agreement by uninstalling the Service. At termination, User shall erase all copies of the Service from User’s hardware.
2.1 Except for the revocable, limited license expressly granted hereunder, Lycadigital retains all rights, title and interests in and to all intellectual property rights associated with the Service and all copies thereof, use thereof by User, and all content and data in connection therewith including any information or data collected from Users. These rights include, but are not limited to, all intellectual property and other rights in and to User suggestions or comments, including those that may be used in modifying the Service. User acknowledges that the Service contains valuable trade secrets of Lycadigital, and that Lycadigital and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in and to the Service, including, without limitation, all patent rights, copyrights, inventions, trade secret rights, trade dress rights, trademark rights and intellectual property rights therein and thereto. User may not remove the copyright and other proprietary rights notices from the Service. User agrees that this agreement shall be retained with all copies of the Service and documentation constituting the Service. User agrees to prevent any unauthorized copying or distribution of the Service. Except for the license as expressly provided herein, Lycadigital does not grant User any express or implied right in any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information of Lycadigital and/or its licensors.
2.2 Lycadigital, through arrangements with licensors, may use the Service to incorporate certain external intellectual property (“Licensed Intellectual Property”) into the Service. This Licensed Intellectual Property shall remain the property of the licensors and any and all intellectual property rights thereto shall remain with the licensors.
3. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
3.1 Lycadigital does not warrant or represent that the information is accurate, complete or current. Lycadigital does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in any information contained on this website or for any loss or damages of any kind arising from access to, use of or reliance on any such information. Lycadigital does not warrant that the use of this website will be uninterrupted, without delay or free from errors, omissions or viruses. These disclaimers of warranty constitute an essential part of this agreement.
3.2 In no event shall Lycadigital, any parent or otherwise related company, or employees, agents, officers and/or directors of any of the above, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special punitive or other damages or lost profits, data or business) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service even if any of the above has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Changes to the Agreement
4.1 Lycadigital reserves the right at any time and without notice to make changes to these conditions of use or to the contents of this website or to suspend or terminate the provision of this website for any reason.